Monday, February 9, 2009

Under Construction

So, obviously, there have been a few aesthetic changes around here lately. I hope y'all like the new layout, color scheme, photos, etc. I changed things for a number of reasons:

1 - I like to change the way things look - houses, rooms, my hair, and apparently, web pages. Change is good.

2 - I've gotten back into photography and wanted to share some of recently taken photographs and

3 - figured out how to add the photos and the slideshow you see above and to the right.

4 - to be honest, I also visited blogs of some friends around the country and theirs look WAY better than mine did. So I guess this is kind of the blogger's equivilant of dressing up for your girlfriends. Check out www.teaworthy.blogspot.com and www.transactionista.blogspot.com for some worthwhile reading. Thanks to TAG and E for inspiring me to spruce up my corner of cyberspace.

Hope you like the changes. More photos to come.

3 comments:

Teaworthy said...

Thanks so much for the link! Looking forward to the posts and photos!!

Transactionista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Transactionista said...

get out! MY blog was inspired by yours and T's. love you both so, so much.